Saturday, September 19, 2009

california uber alles

I know I got a clear (for Hollywood maybe) shot
of Aunt Kitty and cousin Nancy, kibitzin.
I fail as a photgrapher, I know.



Albert & Gilbert

Albert and Elaine.

Okay, Elaine and Philip.

And finally I got it right, Louis and sister Roseanne.


Aww, Shirley and Gil.



Did someone say, awesome and radiant Dina?!


Let us not forget the arrival of Elizabeth (aka Beth!)
Yo, that means you!



Not such a bad trip, I got in a wonderful Aunt's birthday and I saw all this.
So, ok, so maybe I dont know this thing called love, or maybe I do:
What beautiful cousins I have!

Bless you all and keep you in my heart.
Thank you Nancy and Chris for a wonderful, loving visit.
I am so grateful to God for my Aunt Kitty,
And for my cousin Beth and all my cousins.
Dina, it was so great to see you.
And for Nancy, thanks for putting up with me.

Love,
Cousin

Albert

No comments: